Thursday, May 29, 2008

Re: The Watermelon Gang

Here is a picture we took at my mom's house last Sunday. David & Steven spent the weekend at Grammy's house so they weren't there. The three of us were only there for a brief time (as it was potty-training weekend). Some of these kids are Moreno-side first cousins and the rest are my cousin's kids (I can never remember if that is second cousins or 1st cousins once removed)

Two years ago we had a picture of just the first cousins - quite by accident. They had lined up to eat their watermelon and it turned into a great photo op. This time we staged it, but it's a great way to get them all to sit and face forward!

1 comment:

Rebecca Lily said...

Laura - send me your email and I'll add you to our private blog. :) My email is rebecca30 AT comcast DOT net.

Rebecca