Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A smile for today

First of all, I have been meaning to post this picture of my 3 sweeties!
I couldn't decide which one I like best, so I guess I'll post them both.

Now I have two funny stories.
Steven: the other day he told me that one of his grandmas told him that animals don't have thumbs. I told him that was right. He thought for a moment and then said, "Well then I guess they can only count to 8"!
David: In his class, each student along with their name has a number - it is posted on their mailbox, etc. David brought home a little book he had made about school. It had fill-in-the blank statements for them to complete. One page said, "A new friend I have made is..." and David filled in "Travis #20". I don't know why, but that totally cracked me up!

No comments: