Monday, June 08, 2009

Spring Time!

I am already a few months behind again! I would love to think I keep up with everything in my life - but as you can see that just isn't the case - but I figure better late than never!

Here are some pictures from our trip to the zoo! School was cancelled for 2 days in early May because of Swine Flu - we took the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful spring day!



We opened the pool in mid-May. We had some good swimming weather, but the past week has been cooler so we are excited to get back in!


We've made 2 fun trips to the beach at Kensington with the Bakers!


We hosted the Moreno family for Memorial Day and tried a new take on our traditional watermelon picture!


Just last week I chaperoned Steven's field trip to the farm. It was a beautiful day and the Kindergarteners had a great time!

No comments: